IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
The health of our clients, and artist is our top priority as we reopen. We want to share the precautions we’re taking to ensure the entire Inked Elegantly community stay safe.
What We Ask of You:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 (fever, coughing, shortness of breath) or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we will ask you to reschedule your procedure.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself so we can adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Please check in by text. We may ask you to wait in your vehicle until the client prior has left and the procedure room has been sanitized. We need to respect social distancing.
- You may bring your car keys and cell phone and form of payment only.
- All belonging will be placed in a plastic bag and will be returned at the end of the treatment.
To Ensure Your Safety, We Are:
- Limiting Procedures to 3 Hours
- We are limiting the number of patients 3 hours to perform a thorough cleaning after each exam and to adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- Clients Intake Forms
- All clients will be emailed their Client Intake Form paperwork to be completed prior to arrival. This will minimize touch points and speed up the PMU process.
- Protective Equipment & Cleaning Supplies
- Masks and gloves will be worn by our artist and associates. Clients will be required to wear a mask upon arrival. Clients will be required to wash their hands for 20 seconds and will be supplied with a hand sanitizer before entering the treatment room.
Cleaning of Equipment and Surfaces
All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned after each procedure.
Our artist will wash their hands for at least 20 seconds after every patient interaction.
Temperature Check Upon Arrival
We will utilize a contactless thermometer to take temperatures of everyone who enters the location and will ask anyone with a fever to reschedule.
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of the entire Inked Elegantly community.